Do you know how the bucket of a forklift is made?
1. The bucket of a forklift includes a bucket, which includes a loading chamber and an equipment chamber. The loading chamber and the equipment chamber are separated by a fixed plate;
2. The bucket teeth are fixedly connected to the front end of the bucket, and the inclined plate is fixedly welded to the top of the bucket;
3. The three hydraulic telescopic devices are located in the equipment cavity, and are horizontally arranged and fixedly connected to the rear side of the bucket;
4. The fixed sleeve is fixedly connected to the telescopic end of the three hydraulic telescopic devices, and the fixed sleeve is fixedly connected to the air hammer;
5. The fixed plate is equipped with a passage corresponding to the air hammer, and two rotating doors are set on the passage, both of which are rotatably connected to the fixed plate;
6. The top end of the outer bucket and the inclined plate are fixed with connection seats; Louver manufacturer
7. The two connecting seats rotate to connect the first and second hydraulic expansion devices, and the fixed ends of the first and second hydraulic expansion devices are fixedly connected to the forklift outside the bucket;
8. The tilting block is fixed at the bottom of the equipment chamber, and the discharge outlet is arranged on the bucket on one side of the tilting block;
9. The rubber buffer pad is located at the connection between the air hammer and the fixing sleeve;
10. The torsion spring is located at the connection between the rotating door and the fixing plate.